A deer family in Spring Creek
We suggest that you check the AVAILABILITY CALENDAR page prior to completing the Reservation Form below to determine if the dates you want are available.
Before completing the Reservation Form, please review our policies listed below.
1. Must be 21 or older to rent Wilderness Lodge. Person/s named on the Reservation Form are responsible for any damage, or loss to the property. This includes damage or loss caused by their invited, or uninvited guests.
2. 50% of the total rental amount is due at the time of the reservation; balance is due 14 days before arrival date. Reservations made less than 14 days from arrival date require payment in full. Payment is expected within 48 hours of the invoice being received by the customer (unless other arrangements have been discussed). Payments are invoiced to customer through PayPal. All charges incur a N.C. sales tax charge of 7.0%.
3. We charge a $90 cleaning fee for the house, and $40 for apartment if rented that we will not waive. The cleaning fee for the studio bathroom only when used in addition to house rental is $15.
4. If you must cancel your reservation we offer the option of re-booking for a stay of equivalent duration, or a refund of monies paid. If the cancellation and request for refund option is less than 14 days from your arrival date, a $50 cancellation fee will be deducted from any refund issued. We do not refund money for early check-out, late check-ins, or “no-shows”.
In severe weather we may cancel a reservation at our discretion if we feel there is a threat to your safety. Any money paid will be refunded without a fee, or you may re-schedule for a future date.
5. We have a 2 night minimum stay requirement year round, including holidays. We offer year round, and seasonal discounts (restrictions may apply).
6. Check-in time is 4pm, and check-out time is 11am. Early check-ins or late check-outs can be requested, however, NO early check-ins or late check-outs on days we have other guests checking in or out.
7. We accept pets; dogs, and an occasional cat have been at this home. Please crate pets if possible when you are away from the home; provide your own crate.
8. Wilderness Lodge is a NO SMOKING home. You may smoke outside at the campfire ring.
9. No hunting, shooting, target practice, or ATV’s are allowed on the property.
10. No one under 15 years of age is permitted in the hot tub. Rules for use of the hot tub are in an information binder located in the house. Hot tub use is at your own risk, you may want to consult your doctor if you have heart conditions, blood pressure regulation concerns, or are pregnant.
11. Adults are responsible for the safety of children at the home, apartment (if applicable) and surrounding property. The home and apartment are NOT childproofed. The mountains are home to wild animals such as deer, bears, etc. Please do not leave food out for them, or attempt to feed them if you encounter them.
12. In the event of a complaint requiring a response by law enforcement you could be asked to vacate the premises. No refunds will be issued if guests are asked to leave the property for violations of law, or creating a disturbance. Please do not trespass on properties located at the bottom of the driveway. We have 200 acres above the Wilderness Lodge house that have good hiking trails.
13. In the event of a failure/outage of electric, phone, satellite, internet, major appliance we will contact the appropriate service provider/repair person when we are made aware of an interruption in service/malfunction. Bad weather can sometimes cause interruptions in utility service, and this is beyond our control. Please do not wait until you have returned home to inform us that you experienced an inoperable appliance, etc.
14. Wilderness Lodge, and it’s property manager are not responsible for injury, or death to our guests, and their invited or uninvited guests. Guests should dress appropriately, wear proper shoes when wandering in the mountains. If hiking on the property guests should have appropriate equipment i.e. flashlight, cell phone, hiking sticks, water, and appropriate clothing.
15. Verizon, and U.S. Cellular are the best cell phone providers in this area, we cannot however guarantee service with them or other carriers. We do have a landline, and offer gree long distance calling. We also have Wi-Fi (DSL).
16. Personal belongings left at Wilderness Lodge are considered abandoned property after 30 days. Please contact us if you realize that you left any items.
17. The Wilderness Lodge driveway is 1/2 mile long, gravel, and rough/rocky in a few spots at the beginning (driveway is shared up to the metal gate which is the beginning of the Wilderness Lodge property. The driveway smooths out a short distance after the gate). You must use your judgment with a low riding vehicle or sports car, we do NOT recommend them. 4-Wheel Drive/All Wheel Drive shouldn’t be necessary, except in winter weather. See DIRECTIONS & MAP page for photos of the driveway. Wilderness Lodge, and it’s property manager are not responsible for damage to your vehicle. Motorcycles cannot access the property.
18. Wilderness Lodge and it’s property manager are not responsible for loss, or damage of your property. Although this is a low crime area we suggest that you lock the home, and your vehicle to secure your belongings, and for your safety.
19. You may request a written quote, this is also recommended if discounts apply (military, law enforcement, firefighters). All payments received through PayPal are transferred to the property owner’s account at TD Bank, Waynesville, North Carolina.
Please complete the form below to make a reservation and add [email protected] to your contacts as sometimes responses are filtered to spam or junk mail.
Mandatory fields are required to be completed for the form to transmit successfully.
After we receive the completed Reservation Form we will send you an invoice through PayPal for the required payment.